May 25, 2010
AIM Conference Center Manila
Adobe CS5.5 launches in Manila! We are now amidst experiencing an unprecedented tide of changes across web, publishing, prints, and across all forms of media and advertising. Whether you are a creative pro, a digital designer, a developer, a video artist or any other type of creative professional, CS5 has definitely improved upon the experience across a vast range of media – faster and more productive.
The latest iteration of the Adobe Creative Suite ups the ante in delivering rich, immersive experiences, adapting to an ever-growing array of mobile screens, and keeping ahead of the digital publishing trends.
This version also improves upon workflow and monetizing your creative projects. As a staple in Adobe roadshows, evangelists showcased how Adobe Creative Suite tools have evolved. Some key notes:
- Design and develop rich browser based content for desktops or devices with the leading HTML5 authoring tools.
- Develop rich interactive applications for Android, Blackberry, and iOS with Adobe AIR, Flash Professional and Flash Builder.
- Create highly engaging magazines, corporate collateral, and advertisement including digital output and delivery through integration with the Adobe Digital Publishing Suite.
• Nelson John (Adobe Creative Suite Consultant), demos top CS5 features for web, print and video.
• Lucky draw prizes
• Special CS5 offers by Adobe Resellers