It’s been 6 months or so now since I have departed from regular employment and started working at home
And it’s quite surprising how life-changing it is, in a certain point of view.
1. I noticed that I badly need a bigger table for my workstation. And a 3rd monitor.
2. Eating has become extreme. Either I forget to eat or eat all day.
3. Working in just your boxer shorts has become possible.
4. After almost a decade, I started drawing quick sketches again.
5. Clients are still from Hell, they never change. They just come in different forms…and colors.
6. My room has become my home entirely and forgot that there are other parts of the house also.
7. Driving traffic to websites is really not that easy as it may seem.
8. When I pass by Edsa, It’s like I haven’t seen it for a long time.
9. In a very alarming note, I have unconsciously started watching all the telserye’s in Kapamilya network. Something very very alien to me in my lifetime. Seriously, sometimes straight all the way from Showtime at noon towards Bandila across the midnight.
10. I realized that Cristine Reyes is indeed really hot.